The International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (IRMCT) in The Hague has announced the death of Félicien Kabuga at the age of 91, bringing to a close one of the longest-running manhunts ...
Rwanda's Felicien Kabuga was once one of the world's most-wanted fugitives. He was accused of encouraging and bankrolling the 1994 genocide.
Last week, I wrote about Russia’s war in Ukraine and the drone technology helping Ukrainians hold their own, at least for now ...
Félicien Kabuga was one of the last fugitives charged in connection with the 1994 genocide, accused of encouraging and ...
A U.N. court says that a Rwandan suspect charged in connection with the 1994 genocide died in a hospital while in custody in The Hague.
A suspect in the 1994 Rwandan genocide, accused of masterminding a notorious radio station that urged on the brutal massacres ...
Felicien Kabuga, a suspect in the 1994 Rwanda genocide, has died in custody, a U.N. court said on Saturday. He was 93.
Felicien Kabuga, a key suspect in the 1994 Rwandan genocide, has died while in the custody of a UN court in The Hague. He was 93 years old. Kabuga was apprehended in France in May 2020, concluding a ...
What you need to know: Kabuga was arrested in France in 2020 after more than two decades on the run and extradited to The Hague. He was later ruled unfit to stand trial because of dementia and was ...
The ethnic Hutu tycoon was indicted on charges of genocide and crimes against humanity for allegedly arming Hutu militias ...
A Rwandan suspect charged in connection with the 1994 genocide died in a hospital while in custody in The Hague, Netherlands, ...
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — United Nations judges and lawyers met on Thursday to discuss the fate of a man accused of bankrolling genocide in Rwanda who remains stranded in legal limbo two years ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results