The International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (IRMCT) in The Hague has announced the death of Félicien Kabuga at the age of 91, bringing to a close one of the longest-running manhunts ...
Rwanda's Felicien Kabuga was once one of the world's most-wanted fugitives. He was accused of encouraging and bankrolling the 1994 genocide.
Japan plans to replace the unique rank titles used by its Self-Defense Forces with internationally recognized military-style ...
The death of Félicien Kabuga before the conclusion of his genocide trial has left victims of the 1994 Rwandan genocide ...
Last week, I wrote about Russia’s war in Ukraine and the drone technology helping Ukrainians hold their own, at least for now ...
Félicien Kabuga was one of the last fugitives charged in connection with the 1994 genocide, accused of encouraging and ...
Félicien Kabuga, a Rwandan business tycoon who spent decades on the run after allegedly financing the country’s 1994 genocide of ethnic Tutsis and moderate Hutus, died May 16 in The ...
A drone strike on a nuclear power plant in the United Arab Emirates sparked a fire at the facility Sunday, defense officials ...
A U.N. court says that a Rwandan suspect charged in connection with the 1994 genocide died in a hospital while in custody in The Hague.
The New Times on MSN
Protectors of Kabuga must face justice: Ibuka
The organisation of survivors of the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi has said it would pursue accountability for people who helped Félicien Kabuga evade justice for decades. Ibuka said this following ...
A suspect in the 1994 Rwandan genocide, accused of masterminding a notorious radio station that urged on the brutal massacres ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results